By: Elizabeth Liebel
Auctori® Goes Global
2010 was a monumental year for Auctori. Over the last 12 months, the product has flourished into a global, web CMS with a built-in web marketing component, while expanding its multi-lingual capabilities. Auctori’s Legal Content Management System, Auctori:law has become exceptionally successful in a competitive market; and Auctori’s city-centric Content Management System grew to become equipped for governments.
- The design team behind Auctori, The Net Impact, teams with The Karla Smith Foundation and BringChange2Mind to redesign website.
- Auctori creator, Unidev, celebrates 20 years as an industry leader.
- Auctori creator, Unidev, announces Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner Status.
- Auctori:law™ gains momentum through new clients.
- Auctori team showcases Auctori:law at the Association of Legal Marketing Annual Education Conference and Exposition in Boston.
- Auctori team builds several dynamic multilingual websites with unicode elements for KMT Waterjet.
- KMT Poland Waterjet, European English Waterjet, Spanish (Spain) Waterjet, French Waterjet, German Waterjet, Italian Waterjet, Mexico Waterjet, English site for Aqua-Dyne, English site for McCartney, Swedish Waterjet, Brazil Waterjet and Chinese Waterjet.
- Auctori team launches city-centric content management system: Auctori:city.
- Demand for municipality websites built in Auctori:city skyrockets.
- Auctori:law article appears in The Lawyerist magazine.
- Auctori team exhibits Auctori:city™ at National Association of Government Webmasters Conference.
- The City of Wentzville’s website built it Auctori was recognized as a top city government site in the state of Missouri.
- Design team behind Auctori takes home 6 Targeted Advertising and Marketing Awards.
- Launch of Bausch + Lomb Storzeye Europe.
- Auctori named as one of the Top 50 Powerful Content Management Systems.
- Auctori named a Business Leader of America.
- Auctori team expands Auctori:city’s capabilities to become equipped for government websites under the name Auctori:gov™.
- Auctori:law article appears in Chicago Lawyer Magazine.
- Bausch + Lomb E-Commerce site built in Auctori Launches.
- Auctori team announces Global Partnership Program.
- Auctori team members join World Trade Center Organization.
- Auctori team member joins the Association for Corporate Growth – the leading global association for professionals involved in corporate growth.
- Auctori Launches Spanish, German, and Chinese pages on homepage.
To learn more about Auctori’s multilingual capabilities, visit www. Auctori.com