With the economy showing veritable signs of recovery, law firms are beginning to see a rebound in client cases. Maintaining a regular regimen of law firm marketing bolsters lead generation and search engine visibility. Use the following tips to feed your legal content management system a decent diet:
- Demonstrate your expertise by providing an overview of current legislations.
- Nourish the law firm Web site with fresh content, keeping it fed with a frequent diet of legal news, litigation scores, and information pertinent to prospective clients.
Regular content updates pump up a site’s search engines page rankings,
Legal content management systems necessitate a regular regimen, involving the following routines:
- Add new content at least one or twice a week
- Modify attorney bios reflecting the latest achievement
- Add new site pages with useful resources for your
- Incorporate Twitter and Facebook information.
- Initiate the dialogue providing rudimentary legal advice.
- Compile media links regarding current high profile cases
With the Auctori legal content management, a law firm automatically feeds the major search engines, such as Google with content pertaining to the specialty and legal services related to the law firm’s practice.
Using a legal content management with built in search engine optimization network of complementary web sites services. For instance, real estate attorneys are strategically partnered with real estate agents, mortgage brokers and home inspectors.
Please click legal content management to review how Auctori Law can influenc your site’ conversions and productivity.