Auctori:law’s Article and News Module allows law firms to add and modify significant information on their Legal Content Management System that they’d like to share with site visitors – particularly current, and prospective clients.
Firms now have the ability to engage their prospects more frequently with important information which can include – but is not limited to:
• Recent changes in laws and clauses (copyright laws, federal regulations, etc.)
• Important information for business owners
• Such as potential losses and liabilities in acquiring a business.
• Participation in community and charity events.
• Noteworthy news items.
• Articles published in newspapers, magazines, journals.
• News on settled claims within the firm.
• New associates and partners and their specialties (malpractice, personal injury, etc.)
Retain Existing Clients
Clients – in any industry – appreciate communication. Updating a website with relevant information builds trust with current clients- which increases the chance for that client to return and recommend the firm’s services to others. Auctori:law’s legal content management system allows law firms to frequently add and update their website’s information.
Firms can also utilize Auctori:law’s custom field generator to further customize the news and articles they post by grouping them in categories such as: practice groups, attorneys, as a homepage display, or to organize publications by attorney and practice.
Organizing and providing links to publications by attorney or practice allows firms to position themselves as leaders in the legal industry and makes their information easily accessible to those searching for an attorney online.
As law firms become more prevalent on the internet it will become essential to work with a company that provides law firm SEO services.