Last night’s Non-profit Marketing Seminar drew an eclectic crowd of marketers, non-profit professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Kristin Williams began the evening discussing her decision to re-brand the St. Charles City-County Library Foundation when she became Executive Director.
5 Re-Branding Tips from Kristin Williams:
- Find Your Purpose
- Keep Your Mission Statement Simple and Focused
- Tell Your Story! (events, marketing material, social media)
- Be Consistent and Seek Supporters Already Excited About Your Cause
- Branding is Always a Work in Progress
Diane Wolferding form the Community Council of St. Charles County followed Kristin’s presentation with a story of their most successful fundraiser yet, The Metro St. Louis Cinderella Project. Diane shared tactics on what makes a successful fundraiser:
- Look at Your Strengths, Find Way to Create Hand in Hand Partnerships
- The Best Way to Gain Partnerships: Exceed Expectations
- If You Don’t Need Support or Engagement, You Don’t Need Social Media
- Successes Result from Innovation and Creativity
- Creating Buzz & Awareness = More Partners
Thanks again to all those who attended and our presenters! For a full recap visit the event page. Looking forward to seeing you at the next event!